MEMBRANES FOR INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS
Reverse osmosis – RO membranes
With the aid of reverse osmosis membranes, the smallest monocarboxylic ions can be filtered out of the water.
- Desalination of brackish water
- Concentration of process flows
- Waste water applications
- Processes with hot water purification
Nanofiltration – NF membranes
Separation of micro impurities from 200 g/mol to 1000 g/mol and polyhydric ions.
- Brine purification
- Concentration of dyes
- Purification of diluted acids
- COD-removal from waste flows
Ultrafiltration – UF membranes
Separation of macro molecules size 2 nm to 0.1 micron.
- Exact fractioning of organic solutions
- Decrease of color and TOC concentrations
- Removal of sulfate salts from organic solutions
- Purification of chemical liquids
Microfiltration – MF membranes
Removal of non-dissolved particles of 0.1 to 20 microns.
- For the filtration of process flows
Protect your membranes with our pre-filter materials
To effectively protect the membranes, a pre-filtration step must be applied. We supply filter cartridges for this, among other things.