The right filler for your application
Every filler has its own characteristic features. Which filler is suitable for your application depends on many factors. Our experts are happy to help you make the right choice.
Fillers from Imerys and CFF
You can choose from the wide selection of fillers we have, which are based on diatomite, perlite, synthetic calcium silicates and cellulose from reputable manufacturers like Imerys and CFF.
These products are supplied under the brand names of Celite, Diafil, OpTiMat and Celtix (diatomite), Harborlite (perlite), Calflo (synthetic calcium silicate) and cellulose fiber (Technocel, Diacel, Genicel and more).
Application of fillers
- paint/ink: flatting, gloss, clarity, increasing opacity, binding agent
- pelletizing vegetable, fruit, plant and flower seeds
- glue: binding agent, better adhesion
- plastic: improve scratch resistance, electric insulation, faster cooling, cost reduction, anti-blocking, clarity
- cosmetics: polishing effect (toothpaste), texture, decrease drying time (mascara, foundation)
- scrubbing and sanding agents: polishing effect
- agriculture: carrier for aromatic substances
- agriculture: pesticides to combat parasites, lice, ants, etc.
- lightweight filler in construction materials
- thermal and acoustic insulation