Available in both standard and customized versions
Our plastic insulators or spacers are available in:
- Fiberglass-enforced version
Insulators are applied universally where a pipe run through a jack pipe and they must be kept separated from each other. In addition to the standard versions, we can also supply customized insulators, designed and tailored to your application and wishes.
Easy to install
Plastic insulators offer many advantages:
- Simple installation. The insulator friction coefficient is reduced to a minimum
- The minimum friction prevents the medium-carrying pipe from damaging the housing of the jacket pipe.
- A wide range of skid heights ensures that the medium-carrying pipe is always centered in the jacket pipe
- Excellent insulation properties. All the requirements of cathodic protection of the pipe are met