MEMBRANES FOR SANITARY APPLICATIONS
Reverse osmosis – RO membranes
With the aid of reverse osmosis membranes, the smallest monovalent ions can be filtered out of the water.
- Sugar concentration
- Grapes, wine and must concentration
- Purification of high-quality organic molecules
Nanofiltration – NF membranes
Separation of micro-contaminants from 200g/mol to 1000g/mol and polyhydric ions.
- Desalinization lactose of lactose
- Deacidification and demineralization of whey
- Demineralization of UF-permeate
- Purification of sugar solutions
- Purification of monosaccharide solutions
Ultrafiltration – UF membranes
Separation of macro-molecules size 2nm – 0.1 micron
- Whey and milk protein concentration
Microfiltration – MF membranes
Remove non-dissolved particles of 0.1 – 20 microns
- Adjustments of acidity and alcohol content in wine
- Removal of fat and colloidal impurities in food flows
- Purification of cheese baths
Protect your membranes with our pre-filtration materials
To effectively protect the membranes, a pre-filtration step should be applied. We supply filter cartridges for this, among other things.